Good greif! I’ve only been at this whole “social media” thing since late December I believe, and I have just been nominated by the wonderful ladies from: http://belowtheradar002.com/ !!!
Here are the “Thank you” Rules for the Nomination!
*Add The Versatile Blogger award photo on a blog post. Check!
*Thank the person who presented you with the award and link back to him or her in your post.For Sure!
*Share seven things about yourself. Done-zo!
*Pass the award along to 15 bloggers you have recently discovered. YUPPERS
*Contact the chosen bloggers to let them know about the award. In the Process!
Well first off ..THANKS!!!, I thanks for reading my blog! when I started off with my twitter account, I never expected to make 100 followers let alone 500! now I’m writing my own blog and people actually enjoy my ranting?! wow.. who knew! Thank you thank you! I can not say this enough!
When I read Amandas and Katie’s post about their nomination, regarding the 15 blogs that they would then pass on the nomination too “Each of these bloggers have found a way to inspire us, to motivate us, to encourage us to keep writing, to keep nurturing and growing this community, to keep moving forward to each of you, we are forever grateful.” I couldn’t help but feel a sense of accomplishment. I have yet to hear that my blog has made a difference in someones life, and to these ladies, my day has been made. To you two, I am grateful, I rarely get to smile reading the hardships many of my readers face daily.. but today reading your post I grinned ear to ear.
7 things about me..
1) I’m a pain.. hahah literally! My condition has baffled so many doctors, I am constantly being lugged around by my mother to numerous appointments.
2) I love classical music! My current favorite is Pageant for Band, Op 59, By Vincent Persichetti
3) I have white coat syndrome.. Pretty weird considering how much time I spend around doctors and in hospitals..
4) I play the clarinet, going on my 6th year!
5) I am a grade 12 student, going to university next year! B.A. in psyc! BUT plan is going in a medical laboratory technology program! I was just accepted and placed on a waiting list! WEEEOOO!!
6)Blogging has helped me become a happier person in terms with my condition
7)I never thought I would graduate high school. This term I will potentially be graduating on the principals list, or at minimal High honors.
11 bloggers… as I am new to this whole blogging community I only have 11/15 that I currently follow! But I am on the search for more!
Hopefully I have followed all of the thank you rules to their full capacity, and that you continue to enjoy my blog! THANK YOU!