- Student showed high potential early on, but failed to thrive in long term.
- Student persistently made food the enemy and refused basic nutrition.
- Her biggest skill was persistent tingling of limbs and the ability to make hair fall out.
- Student was good at increasing food intake. A little too good
- Student began to complain of many sores in her mouth
- Student complained of high cost/expiration.
- Student was unable to travel outside of country.
- Student was very successful in creating a calm quiet environment that catered to sleep
- Student showed amazing improvement in quality of life
- Student failed to continue at her high level of success and began to slide downhill
- Common sentences/thoughts got lost in a foggy brain.
- Student had many positive aspects, and was well studied in many subjects
- Student was able to get back to many normal aspects of her life
- Student began to fail as many body functions began to go awry.
- Student is still recovering from events during this time.